Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
:/ - Tuesday, November 9, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
Everyone's saying, "I'm exhausted" "I'm tired of all this" "I had enough" Most commonly used words nowadays, including me using it. It happens every year, around this time without fail. Maybe it's just sort of season for it. :/
One friend is like this, everyone will follow suit. In the end it's just more fights, more misunderstandings. Some will feel left out, some will try to fit in, some will try to go away. Some will just say what they feel, Some will just shut up and bear with it. But when they say "some", it actually means everyone.
First person thinks that second person is leaving her out, second person thinks that first person change. It's always the same concept. p/s: i'm not talking any of my friends btw. ._.
Yeah, I'm exhausted, weary, super tired, etc etc etc.
Everyone is.
Memories just gonna stay as memories, You can't bring back the memories you want but can only make more wonderful memories with the life you're having now.