Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











UPDATE AGAIN :D - Saturday, October 30, 2010 @ 1:42 PM


I keep updating according to day. ._. Maybe i should seriously blog everyday! XD

Wednesday, Yiling, Luolin and I skipped i forgot what after recess. Hsiao Han and Colleen skipped school! :/ I brought my poker cards and we started to play snatching cards. Luolin's hand got hurt, Yiling's hand got scratched, my hand got bruised. Imagine how violent we were. XD Whole St Helen Square was our voice. Tried not to scream in the end we still did .__.


:D




Thursday went to school, played with poker cards again. My fingers had paper cut between the nails and the finger. Bled so i played with one hand only. XD Played UNO too. :DD Colleen, Luolin, Yiling and I stared at the "police" bout her speech and we kept laughing when she listed out those things the criminals did and that's why they landed in the prison. Cause that's what we did. XD

After school went librarian duty with Jamie, Yoke Theng, Li Wen, and Yijin. Jamie, LiWen, Yijin and I played with the snatching cards and i totally forgotten bout my papercut. Then it hurts so bad after that. It was so fun though! ;D Jamie kept winning!

I had to wait till 7 to go home. Kepoh and went to see what PB planned for the camps. Games are gonna be fun so everyone please go to camp alrights! ;D Can't wait for camp! Helped teacher for while after that and Yifang's mom gave me a ride home. Thanks Aunty! (:

Friday! Which was yesterday. Was too tired. I slept in the hall while others were happily watching a movie. They laughed so loudly but I didn't cared. XD After recess was quite hyper, but had nothing to do. There was a.... fashion show or something like that. Uno after that :) CS after school!

Went together with Jamie, Joyce and Dhanusha. Went separate ways and I saw Bernard! And the cupcake was sooooo cute :) COOKIE MONSTER!Took neos after that. I bought Summer, cheesecake and CoolBlog, intending to go back alrr. Had lunch with Felicia and Rita. Thanks Rita for the meal! :D And so sorry to Luolin for putting you "aeroplane" at that moment....

Rushed back to school after that. We said something very very very very sick while drinking cool blog and we were about to vomit everything out. XD And Luolin kept saying I'm talking to the cupcake but actually i'm not. Had some time after that, went volleyball and ran, played volleyball and shout. ;D Our staminas were omgg..... Only 6 rounds we were panting like siao alr. We shall run to cs and come back next time! :D Saw something, but i'm not sure if i saw the right thing.. o.o

Ate our cheesecake after that but it tasted abit weird, felt like vomiting so threw a quarter away. Thanks Yiling for the ride home again! She scared me when i was so engrossed with my phone .__.

And today is bloody boring. I woke up at 9 just to wait for Doraemon at 9.30, and watched Spongebob at 11.30, later there's Ming Zhong Zhu Ding at five and Personal Taste at 9.30 pm! ;D I shall watch Harry Potter later hehehehe. I love the tv on Saturdays.

My mom told me to work for her and she'll give me three meals a day. XD

I have nothing to blog for now so ttfn. :)

And where the hell are you mae love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!