Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Horrible. - Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 5:19 PM


First of all,

Christmas Concert!

It's was awesome. And glad that the play and sketch went well. WEEEE! :D I wonder what's gonna happen to Christmas Concert when Mrs Ignatius is leaving next year. .____. But today is so bloody tiring.

And i was thinking back why i so rajin to go to school everyday zzzzz. I skipped class cause there's nothing to do, and everyday we have some weird and boring activities planned for us. So kns ._.

I shall continue my post with this..........



6 numbers. My name.

I had some thoughts after school, and got myself so emo after that but idk why am i even emo for.

This world is too complicated. I need places like how they described "Lake Isle of Innisfree". Peace please. :/ And a movie called "Prom Night" made my day even worse. So gory and scary. Friends died, boyfriend died. It's a good thing i've never watched Final Destination or else i might just faint there.

I wanna watch Child's Eye though ;D maybe Eat Pray Love can calm me down. Mae hint!!! XD
And i want Lavender so much now. And haagen-dazs. All the nice foods. I'm salivating. ._.

Oh and.
To you, i find you annoying cause i just felt that way. I'm sorry and i felt bad for treating you this way but i really dont feel like talking to you now. Like "fan gan" towards you. Truly sorry. Ppl say you're kelian, but for now i dont feel that way. I'm being cruel for saying this.........


Mood : Emo.
but i bet i'm gonna try my best to laugh as usual tomorrow. :)

I shall anti-social. I feel like a stalker for some reason.
I'm gonna start drawing circle in the cornerso ttfn. XD

No matter how ppl change, in the end they still go back to their same position.


I still miss you, and i'm gonna stop trying to miss you.