Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Back for more. - Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 9:31 PM


Stupid broadband, i can't update everytime when i have to. And finally today's line is so so perfect so i shall take this chance to blog! :DD

Starting with..

Last Friday, Page One came to our school! :) We did so many types of arts and it was so fun. I like..


this one the MOST!
NIGAHIGANIGAHIGANIGAHIGA(:

Watched a really saddening movie after recess.. LUCKILY I MISSED THE PART WHEN THE DOG DIED.

After school went out with jie, manda, honey, qin ai de! (:

We had..... bak kut teh and we had a hard time eating it. Only felicia and amanda were the only ones that ate till so shuang, without really laughing. Conclusion : we must not eat bak kut teh together.

Went Pelangi and walked around. Went up to Popular and came down. Then something really frightening happened but glad it's over! :) It was really minor actually. And at first i didnt even know what happened. -.- All of us were feeling quite... down. Went fcube to "recharge" our mood back :D

this game hurts so much.

I malas to blog so much bout it cause it's so longg. .__.

Saturday, was waiting for 5 oclock.. 命中住定我爱你 awesome show! But Yiling came at 4.45 to fetch me. And she went out after that zzzz. To key club dinner? I think. So stayed at her house with Yifang watching tv and some cruel videos of Germans killing dolphins. ._.


This saved me from dying of boredness. (:
Thanks Yifang! Awesome moviee.

Yiling came back after that! And Yifang went to bed -.-

I watched this with Yiling after that till 2 XD

We totally forgotten that we have to wake up by 6 the next day. And the next week we woke up looking like walking zombies. But felt better after sleeping for awhile in the car while Yiling's and Qiqi's mom trying to find the way to the offering place. :)

Had a shocked when they say there's FOURTY monks there. Omgg. Legs wanna patah alrr.


Yiling and Gerard didi!


nothing to do XD


Qiqi!


Yifang, Qiqi (:

More on facebook :D

Slept once again when we're on the way back to Yiling's house.

Bathed, get ready and left for cs!

I forgot what we did at first.... Bought tickets? I THINK. o.o Oh then Christine came. And i felt weird cause i wore 85th t shirt and it says "I AM PROUD TO BE FROM CONVENT JB" at the back of my shirt ._. Summer. LJ came and Christine started laughing.... Inside joke. XD


Yes i watched this again -.-

It wasnt as scary as the first time anymore............. I shall try 3D.

Christine kept throwing popcorns to me. And I threw back. And threw again. -.- After the movie, Christine and LJ started chasing each other throwing popcorns. (...)

Ran here and there. Yifang stole Christine's wallet. She gave it to me and i gave it to LJ. We said "Eh LJ belanja us starbucks!" And Christine happily replied "OKAY LET'S GO!" Four of us started laughing until we reach starbucks. When she realised, LJ ran and pass the wallet to Yifang then to Yiling then to me then to LJ again. And Cs is a perfect place to train your stamina! HAHAHA.


Outside body glove after we're got annoyed by Christine's aunty voice.


And never expected to go Christine's house after that. Played with that talking Buzz Lightyear which was friggin' cute and had Japanese food for dinner which was a total embarrassment for me to spill the fish eggs on the table. So. Damn. Paiseh.

Yiling and Christine started to fight as usual. Yiling took her phone and started texting and scolding one girl. o.o In her house pun sama.

Went back at 11 and i felt so bad. ._.

Monday, my eyes were practically closing the whole time but i went hyper after Mae performed "How To Be Gangster - nigahiga" on stage!! AND THAT DRAMA MADE ME CRY. THANK YOU LOVE!!!!!!!! You dont know how excited to see that MUAHAHHAHAHHA :D THANK YOU SO SO MUCHHH♥♥♥

After recess Mae and I spent our times singing all the Disney Channel songs and... HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. XD Enjoyed so muchhh.
After that i totally forgotten what i did cause the whole afternoon i spent my time sleeping.

Today!! Tuesday (:

We had line dance. LINE DANCE. And it was fun but tiring.

And the rest... I shall just continue with pictures.










MORE ON FACEBOOK! :D


I AM LAZY TO BLOG EVEN MORE SO TTFN! :)
i suka long long posts :D