Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











When life gets boring, - Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 2:52 PM


Here I am, blogging again.

Looks like the plan to not blog UNTIL AFTER PMR failed. XD
At least I didn't blog for quite some time alr. :D ngehehehe.

Pmr is like nine days more. Oh em gee. One week more to pmr!
On 11th October 2010, 4.00 p.m. after KH paper, i think all of us will shout "MERDEKA!" at our school padang XD As for those who are taking Chinese, jiayou and you just have to tahan for one more dayy. :D

Last Thursday went Yiling's house, and we pranked Lijun like siao! I had a serious cramp but that prank made me feel better. But the cramp came back at night zzzzzzzz.

Cramp for two days. I'll never drink so much of cendol ever again. ........

Cheap girl? Wtf take a good look at yourself la asshole. Do you have rights to call ppl that? Low class.

I really wanna shout WHATEVER but i hate that word. Hhahahahaa.

I shall drown myself with books now. ttfn :)