Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Hey hey hey. - Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 11:59 PM


In Muar now, like i said it in the previous post. (: It's Friday, and after school and tuition ended, my holidays starts here rightaway. ._. Fuhhh.

But one thing i like bout Muar..... mom's laptop is frigging nice to spam ppl :P
And FOOD! Food food food food food food food. :D

UF2 right after holidays, jiayou ppl! :D After UF2, after PMR, is our turn to MERDEKA :DDDDDDDDDDD


Sorry, if you think i don't wanna give a chance, just that i don't know if i should.
I just cant forget.
:/

I want things to go back to normal.
I don't want to see you in school and pretend to don't know you.
Friends? Enemies then got.
Stare and walk away, very funny.
I don't think you need us anymore anywayss..

ttfnnnn.
Should i give a chance?