Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Haiyer. - Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 9:29 PM
ignore the...... background. It's another flavour of Jam Filled! (:
Omg i can die with those crazy neighbours trying to kill us with their fire crackers. Made my whole house vibrate and almost gave me a heart attack! Sound effect *piuuuuuuuuu... BOM!!!!* then *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!* from the kids who threw them.
GOSH WHY ARE THEY SO ANNOYING.
And i needa finish Puan Zaharah's hw ASAP! She gives 10 plus sets of karangan for you to do and kns how to finish is siaaa.
There goes another fire cracker from them again. Prepare a coffin for me please.
List.
1. I need a haircut. 2. I need a new specs. Increased 50 in both eyes D: 3. Another fire cracker. And why am I not dead yet. 4. This is pointless. 5. Why are you so annoying? :/ 6. I'm hungry. This is the most important one.
I shall make a list of "Things i wanna do after Merdeka" Yes MERDEKA! I'll be flying~ And movie marathon shall start! And stay-overs and outings (Y) Can't waittttttttttttttt!
Lee Yi Ling you dont date anyone else after PMR or i'll kill youuuuuuuuuuuu. :P
I wanna go Melaka's Jusco!
Lai Leshan darling, i blogged. (:
Gosh, I dont wanna fight with you this kind of childish person. Wasting my time.