Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Erhem. - Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 5:37 PM



heyy cookie monster


Chatted with Yiling zha bor and Lijun pig and our chat is seriously.... pg18. All started from that kisiao Lee Yi Ling for chatting things yang bukan-bukan. Hahahaha my English fail la -.- -.-



click to enlarge,
This is the biantai-est conversation everrr!

Then after that had a seriously super duper qian da de phone call -.- Then chatted with Si Biantai Babi Chai Li Li Ma Cong Cangkul after that. He screenshot something i wrote on msn. Kns him ._.

Nowadays i'm super tired to do anything. ._. Maybe I should go on hiatus. And studyyyy till PMR. Hahahhahaha but no way I can do that. But Mae did it. T-T

!_! < this is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I don't believe anything, anymore. :D

ttfn!

We're so fake on facebook. -.-
Fakebook.