Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











i'm addicted to blog. - Wednesday, August 4, 2010 @ 3:26 PM




Hint : Nickname i call you. And i seriously hope you'll read it but i know you never will.
........................................................................................................................

Finally, there's one day where i can seriously sit nicely in bus, because the girl sitting beside me didn't come! (: So i have more place to sit. Felt so so so awesome ;D but every morning we have to listen to those oldies, omg -.-

Actually frankly speaking, i didn't regretted that i went to school. Because Pn Hui chatted with us bout so many things and she understand students the most. I love her as my teacher! :D And she gave me back my bottle. At last! She kept all the bottles in a plastic, tied and locked into a cupboard, then she locked the keys in another drawer ._. awesome can. And we took one hour just to know how to walk into the hall. XD I dont have 2B pencils or test pads, i'm so dead.

Geography, i want you to be as easy as possible ty ty ty :D

I feel so dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD. Stupid fever, sore throat and flu. ):


Everyone jiayou for tomorrow (:
ttfn!

I believe that you will come back, but not as the same person i used to know anymore.