Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











This is overr. - Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 8:50 PM


What happened to facebook nowadays huh? I can only see a lottttttttt of ppl scolding one person. And i think everyone knows who i think. Hahahaha. But anything la, PEACE ppl, peace. :D But i'm ignoring that person cause i don't feel like talking to the person -.-

Felicia and YiJin, i know the beef is who! Don't act cooked. XD HAHAHAHA.

In Science tuition class yst.
Teacher writes 'parallel' on the board and he dont know how to spell.
Then teacher asked "Who know how to pronounce this?"
One girl replied "parallel"
Teacher : "What?? pralalell?"
Everyone laughed and i shouted "parallel!"
Teacher said : "eh somebody said it alr? who ah?"
I raised up my hand and i felt awkward cause i'm not suppose to raise my hand. Feel so perasan can! Hahhaha.

Then in Maths class later on.
Teacher's joke.
Grandma: Dear granddaughter, i know i don't have much days to go on anymore. I would like to give you my farm, my cows, piglets...
Grand daughter : That's very generous of you grandma, but how come i never heard of you having any cows, piglets, or even a farm?
Grandma: I sure do have. Here's my Facebook account and you'll see the application "Farmville". Make sure none of my cows die!
Grand daughter:Oh..okay.....er....
XD

I'm super hungry but i'm blogging -.- Torturing myself sia.....
AND IMMA GONNA STUDY LATER FOR SURE. :D Sejarah, pls pls pls -.-

Random :


see what luolin wrote at the bottom -.-

You're super fake. :D

ttfnnnn. :DD