Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











muahaha. - Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 12:57 AM


Aiyo idk why am i in a kanasai mood and i'm suppose to wake up early in the morning tomorrow but ish i feel like blogging out everything after not blogging properly for so long, hands itchy :P
I shall keep everything to myself~~~~ must chill :D

Lichin's bday celebration!
Was super full cause the pasta was super nice so had a lot. Gosh i think i'm gonna gain weight super fast alr D: Played twister, 'har' 'what' game, hitting game, and and uno? Hahahahaha fun (: And damn bu shuang cause her cake is Spongebob! So cute. The two kids wanna watch Tom and Jerry so all of us watched it too. We keep eww-ing and omg-ing cause it was..... idk. Eunice said it's rated 18. XD hahahaha! I'm super lazy to upload pictures so next time. XD paisehh.

i had toooooooooo much food today. But why am i still so hungry~~ I shall go on diet :P

Oh you're so fake 到我很想了你 XD

I shall sleep now for tomorrow.

TTFN(:

我不是说放就放, i need time too.
你要我快乐, but you're the reason why i'm sad of.
idk anymore.