Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











I'm positively charged! :D - Saturday, July 17, 2010 @ 2:10 PM


Oh my gosh i'll study once after i blog. :D Weeeee. Trials in two more weeks and i'm gonna die. May I not fail all my subjects in this coming exam. :D Ngehehehe.

Yesterday in tuition Xi En and I have to sit at the front row cause stupid aaron sat my place and there's no more place at the back. Mr. Chia's voice is super loud and Xi En said it's like sitting in the front row in the cinema. hahahahaha so true. I don't wanna sit in the front row already cause it's bloody near and i don't like! Must.Go.To.Tuition.Earlier.Next.Week.MUST.
Bold
And the connection is still super slow so sorry cause even Ehi-Passiko concert's pictures haven't finish uploading yet. So sorryyyy. :P But i'm trying to upload it faster alrights!

On Parents Day. My parents didn't go cause they were lazy to go and they were in Muar. :P hahahahaha every year same thing one. Lazy to go. And went Mae's class. Laugh till like siao zha bor like that!! XD


YOUTUBERSS!!!!! :D :D

MAE'S THUMB GOT CHOPPED OFF!! XD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH XD

After recess went 3D then my phone battery terus flat -.- Kns betulllllllll.


and thank you Everlyn Heng for the things above. XD

I need food nowwwwwwwwwwwww.
ttfn (:

I'll wish. Muahahahha.
Cause saya ada manners.
-
I'mnottrustingyouagain(:
You'llnevergetthethirdchanceifthesecondchancei'mgivingisgone.