Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











. - Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 3:51 PM


Learnt good and bad karma last Sunday and it's soooooooo nice :D I love karmas. Hehe.
I've studied and i'm proud of myself for being so "rajin" for the first time. Yeah, first time. XD
I washed my pencilcase and Hsiao Han should be happy bout it that i finally washed it :P

Oh oh. Pictures for Mae loveee's bday will be uploaded after trials (i think :D) and after exam i'm soooooooo flying to cs~ Hehehehehe and study after that cause PMR is coming realllyy soon :/ Ish ishh. And i'm happy that exam's postponed!

I wanna watch Inception and The Last Song! :D when is it coming out? heh.

85th ann this Saturday! Weee can't wait. hehehehehe (: And Yijin! Dream team super nice. :DD

----------
You.
Why did you change so bloody much? You're not that person i used to know anymore. Last time i talk to you, at least you'll respond in nice way. Now? You'll just "Oh" and walk away. What's this?
Come on, your attitude tells it all. I hate it when you give me those zhuai face and pretend you didn't see me. Now even a thing you won't even tell me unless I find you. Such a major thing, you told everyone except me. What are you trying to say?
I tahan for so long just not to say anything out. But nowadays your attitude just make me feel like banging myself to the wall. Why are you like this? What did i do? What should i do to make you happy? Do you even realise this? I don't think so, like you fucking care right? Hmmm.
I can't tolerate anymore. I hate you being like this. I don't think you even know you're changing your ways of doing things now. Will you listen even if i told you this? NO. You'll just keep saying you're tired. That's not the reason i want okay. I want you to be back to normal. You call this normal? You're more like an alien to me now.
Fish. I don't wanna say anything anymore. Up to you.

I hate reality for being so cruel to me.
I really dont wanna say things this way.
Sorry.

ttfnn.