Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











weeeee :D :D - Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 3:52 PM


hello :D
I'm wee bit happy nowadays. And i have so many things to blog. But not today cause this is Yiling's computer and she's sleeping like a pig now. Hehehehehehe :P

Monday, went danga city mall with Mae, YiLing, Yvonne, ShuJin, LuoLin, Aaron and Shane. Will blog bout it next time. :D And movie on wednesday with LuoLin, Andrew and Peng Yun. Had awesome time this week. And my results were horrible terrible vegetable but I improved. -.- -.- -.-

And saya suka neoprint ini. :D

MUAHAHAHAHA XD

Wil blog bout it, soon. When I'm rajin to :D But terima kasih banyak-banyak to those that made my week awesome :D :D

And my leg gonna patah already. After two weeks, my stamina is just....... omg.

Sorry, and I hope you're happy. (:

你不爽我就说, you don't have to give me those kns angry bu shuang face.
Don't have to be so gao diao, i know you very geng.
Whatever.

ttfn :D

And i'm happy that someone eat her medicine on time alr :P YiLing and LuoLin, righttt? XD