Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
|
waka waka eh eh XD - Friday, June 18, 2010 @ 3:41 PM
I'm getting my new phone later! After few 42512346134612641 years of persuading, dad finally ordered the phone. Gonna get it later! Happy happy :D

5800.
MAE LOVE WE HAVE THE SAME PHONE WOOOTTTTTZ. (Y)
During the hols i'm always hungry, which explains why i'm so fat now.
Lee Yi Ling your leg should be okay. Lee Luo Lin don't so pekcek. We should go jalan-jalan this Wednesday till we shuang ♥
Life's good i think. But terrible on the other side. And i'm missing the cold weather in Genting now since it's so hot here D: And the ice cream!
Pig sister you watch out! I'm gonna punch you and mess your hair when school reopens. Ngehehehe joking :D
我在乎,但我不相信天长地久 (: Thanks honey for telling me how to write 相信. My chinese sucks! I srsly need chinese tuition.
I don't wish to believe and will never believe. :D
ttfn!! :)
|