Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











i hate butterflies. - Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 4:05 PM



Ngehehehe hello. I think my mood's back (Y)

Tried to find for a nice blogskin but failed to do so, again. -.- Gosh it's so hard to find a nice one.

And i'm in muar, i think i forgot to mention in the previous post, i think. Things i'm doing everyday : eat, sleep, shop, chores, eat, eat and eat. -.-

I find it amusing that the food here is so cheap and nice! Compare to JB la. And Cool Blog in muar is not popular at all ... ._. I was the only one standing at the counter waiting for my Choc Milk Tea. Awesome. :D

K this post makes no sense. Bye.

5800, pls pls plss!

I believe in forever.
But forever is just a false hope for me.
Get what i mean?