Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











11/06/2010 - Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 7:36 PM


LEE YI LING!
Webcammed with the woman today. Superbly awesome. Laughed and laughed and laughed with her expression and enjoyed laughing when the webcam's stucked. Omg damn awesomee!

Super epic screenshots XD



"Omg your hair"



"Hahaha your hair!"


"EEEEEE"


"o.o Omg Yiling!"


"Ghahaha"


"-_- hahahaha"


"Pig!"


And Lee Luo Lin honey you chill! Killing people is a crime, you must not do that. Or even slap. ._. Kamu punya blog sangat violent ah. Chill! I don't dare to slap people one okay. Ngehehehehe. (:

I don't know what am i thinking about.
How to give you the answer!
I have the answer, just don't know how to start with.
Ngehehe.
It's just no point saying anything already.

I don't feel appreciated.
You don't feel appreciated too.
The wheel goes round huh? :/


Imma hungry and tired.
ttfn!