Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well, well. - Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
It was awesome that i slept so much in school today. Hehh.
During Pk. "harr, 20 minutes more. nvm sleep."
During Seni. "30 minutes more, aiya sleep lah."
During Sivik. "11.15. omg paper's until 11.55. sleep lah" but i woke up at 12 -.- Crystal woke me up. Hhahahaha thanks papa!
I slept so much till the last paper (Moral) i can't even sleep alr -.- It was kinda hard to so yeah ._. And my head hurts so much after that. My gosh.
Tried to study at home, but yeah failed! :/ In the end i decided to watch Little Nyonya and The Ellen Show than studying. Wth was i thinking? -.-
Yiling, Pang and I, noisy as using during tution. It was fun cause Yiling bullied me then i can still laugh idk why. Si qian da!
And the most decent picture we took that day in school :
We look so shu nv. But too bad, we're not. :D NGEHEHE.
And there was one wednesday, last week. I got so worked out and yeahh, my hands all were shaking and numb and cramp -.- I threw my phone somemore. Hehh.
And my hands were scribbled! By Lee Yi Ling, Christine Choo and Tiveyaah :D
Some stickgirl by Christine -.-
By Tiveyaah my niece! :D
And yeahh, exam's on monday and i'm online here. -.- I must be going on hiatus already. Wesak's tomorrow and going ml! :D teehee.
No one can predict what's gonna happen next. The next minute, the next second. We are the victims of ourselves. I'm willing to accept the fact when the truth comes. It's just not the same anymore.