Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











mamamiaa. - Saturday, May 1, 2010 @ 8:44 PM


Sorry for the previous post. I was……… super not in the mood to blog. Hahahahha.


Thursday.

I forgot what happened but I remember wasn’t in good mood. K I’m seriously pms-ing -.- wth lo. Got to buy stuffs I want. Thanks Amanda for helping me to choose! Thanks LuoLin honey and Yiling qin ai de for cheering me up. I finally had cool blog!! :D Laughed and laughed and laughed again.


We felt guilty during tution cause we didn’t pass up our work since idk when.


Friday.

Was super exhausted. Kh the whole day and got ejek-ed by those idiots. KNS betull. If you got teased suddenly when you’re trying to finish off your work, it’s super annoying. Seriously. Finally I get to recess for once as teacher told us to. So yeah, had recess. :D Didn’t see her again in school, sad can..


Marching after school was tiring. Oh and Happy birthday Sara :D hahaha. Had pizza to celebrate after 100 push ups. :/ All of us just went “ki..ri..ki..ri..” after few times of hand swings and hentak kaki and maju. My legs went numb after that. Awesome (Y)


Xi En and I reached Omega on time. Weren’t late :D Tution was fun fun fun. I love science tution! Ngehehhehehehe. As for Maths, Colleen and I were trying hard to solve the questions. It was hard for me cause I didn’t bring my calculator and paiseh to ask it from teacher too :P And thanks jie for the biscuit though. Hahahha.

After tution Colleen and Amanda were “fighting” till kena me. Of all places! COLLEEN TIONG! GRRR. And I really thought that YiHarn was from Convent cause I remember seeing her face! ://///


Saturday.

Went ml! :D Teachers said my body is so stiff I can’t dance well :/ How am I going to balance? Marching I have to be stiff and during dancing I have to be lemah lembut. Omg! And both is on the same day. So cham -.- Suppose to go Holiday Plaza and cs with Maggie today but Yiling can’t go and Maggie wants to go home to pack her stuffs. So yeah, cancelled ):

The whole day was super kns for. Got super fuyan messages the whole day and currently super pissed. Angry betul. So slept the whole evening to forget my worries :D


Helped jie with her blog. And i think it's hideous :/ so paisehhh.


Tomorrow there's ml! Hope i'll dance okayyy.


And anybody wants to go Jotic, 5th of June, 7-10pm? XD


ttfn (: