Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











i'm tired of life. - Tuesday, May 11, 2010 @ 2:47 PM


very.

Hello.
I'm okay but i'm just really tired, very very very.
Sometimes, i wish i can't hear, or see, or talk.
Cause i won't have to hear things i don't want to, see things that will break my heart into pieces, or talk stuffs that will make myself feel even worse.
So yeahh.

Everything's going towards the wrong way nowadays. Even people around me. I bring bad luck don't I? :/

Not suppose to be emo! Ngehehehe.


I'll get my life back again.



...............................................................




I don't like the big changes going around in my life.
One by one disappearing.
Haizz.
But who is ought to be blamed? Me.





Thanks for the memories you've given me.
It will be hard for me to get over it,
but..
i'll try.
I should be saying sorry, not you.

Bye. (: