Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











i don't like ): - Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 7:45 PM


Everything happens before exam.
Yes, EVERYTHING.
Even the most minor unexpected thing happens.

My posts might be all the same.
But whoever, whatever, anything i say,
relates different things.

Ignorance kills.
Why am i so stupid?
Why am i not so observant?
If I am, it won't happen this way.
Nothing will happen.
I won't make anyone worry or cry.
I won't make myself cry.

I forgot,
i should pretend you have no credit.
Or expired. :/
I won't bother texting you since you won't even bother to reply.
I don't text you doesn't mean i don't care.
I miss you ):
hmm..

Thanks baobei, honey, qin ai de, sweetheart for cheering me up!

Felicia Chan! I'll write. CHEH.

I shall be going on hiatus.
Heh. Screw you, exams!

I love you (:
twelve days.