Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











hello! (: - Thursday, May 13, 2010 @ 11:10 PM


Things getting so so much better in my life. Although still stressed, i'm feeling so much better! :D

The other side of my appendix hurts a lot since morning and i think the pain is coming back. Mai gosh. And my shoulder hurts. I think i have of problems can. hahahaa.

Tomorrow we're having gotong-royong for nothing and please, i don't think gotong-royong gonna help in anything somehoww.. :/ I am super duper lazy to go to school tomorrow. There's no.. aim or anything to make me feel like going to school.

Cham, exam's coming.

LuoLin! Cheer up (: I know you're okay alr but.. everyone, chill please? :D


I'm not regretting anything anymore.
And i'm glad,
I've made up my decisions clearly.
I'm gonna live like the way i used to! :D
but..

why do i still feel so weird?

I WANNA BE THAT HYPER KID AGAIN ):