Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
boo. - Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 4:19 PM
I've been getting millions of heart attacks nowadays. ALOT. Don't know need to masuk hospital how many times.
The green beans and chillies that i've been planting since friday, at least one of the green bean is germinating. My gosh finally, I thought i killed all of it. :/ Seriously, those beans reminds me of the fish i killed. I'll have to see the corpse of it this friday. Omg D: sorry fish!
I'm not satisfied with the dancing dress we saw online. It looks like those dress to go clubbing more than for ballet. My gosh, please can we don't wear that? ): Yiling got scolding by the teacher. KNS. I didn't bother looking at the teacher. :/
Life today is so mundanely awesome. Okay, wth am i talking about? -.-