Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











wootzzz - Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @ 5:16 PM


Hey heyy!

I can finally update after gazzilion years. Laptop's with mum so.. yeah. ): and this stupid computer just came out from the hospital! Waited for so long @#$@#%@#%@#@

Last wednesday went cs. (: Well it was awkward! But i tried my best.. I'm not trying to avoid and not because i jealous or what, it was because i had nothing to say kay. Don't misunderstand me ):
And i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable though. So sorry!!

And Terry came after that!! Hahahahaha and my sis too -.- Then Yong Han.

At night went Changi to send my sis off to Switzerland. ): I cried so so so so badly k! Then the next day someone made me cry again.. Haixx. At least everything's okay noww.

And thanks to everyone!! WanYee, WanFang, ChienYin, Eunice, Serene, YiLing, YiFang, Maggie, Mae love, Ah Ru, Nicholas, Yong Guang, Leon and Gerard for celebrating my bday in advance with me!! Had so much fun :DD Will update more bout it next week!!

I think that's all for the update.
TTFN :D as usual.