Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sat. - Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 3:49 PM
my boypren.
School on frigging Saturday and it's extremely stupidly tiring and it's a Saturday we're suppose to stay in bed till 2!!! @#$@#$@#$@#
It was tiring but i'm happy todayy! Heh. :D :D :D Had some Sivik thing before recess but i didn't even help by A BIT. Ngehehhehehe. I feel bad but sorry! Had something important kay.
Stupid thing was.
MY BAG HAS A HOLE!
But thanks Yiling, she's gonna sew it for me tomorrow (: Ngehehe love you lots.
Why things are getting worse? I'm not gonna barge in this problem cause i wasn't even meant to be in it and don't want to. But i don't want things between all of us become awkward and fall out.
Things weren't meant to be like that. Get what I mean?
HMMM. And i found out the next 14th is on a friday. YES A FRIDAY. Woots i love friday. Super lots.
Planning to do hw now but i am oh-so-lazy so i shall start tonight and rest now. Gosh I'm sleepy.