Not really in a mood for anything. Hmm. Idk why lah. But just not in a right mood! ARGH. I don't wanna think bout anything but why ppl just have to find stuffs for me to worry about? Argh today is just not a nice dayy.
Thanks Amanda for helping! :D
And thanks andrew for teaching me those cute emoticons on fb!

cute right?
i <3 the pac man one.
Ohhh and happy birthday felicia aka mrs. tan! :D i rmb your bday lahh. 3rd April.
and happy birthday shy! Tardies :D 2nd April.
Watched a video and it was... omg scary and saddening.
Took a lot of pictures in school yst. From HsiaoHan's phone. Will blog bout it one day but just now today :/ Sorry yeah..
*****
Hmm..
Idk why am i emo bout this. But why do i feel neglected? WHYYY?! I really don't wanna feel like this but how can't I? Maybe I think too much.. Or maybe it's true that i'm neglected i don't know. I'm not saying your biase. But, i just think that way alright? I'm trying to let go of every single thing! Hmm. I really don't wanna think or feel sad bout this. But howw? ): Even if you're reading this, just, ignore alright? I think i'm thinking too much..
I think you won't read my blog. But i hope you don't read this.. Please.
Today is just not a good day.
ttfn for now.