Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











MUAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHA. - Wednesday, April 14, 2010 @ 8:35 PM



Me : "I don't know how to smile!"



in changi airport last wednesday.

Just now had so much fun! Thanks Jie,LuoLin,YiLing,JieLei,YiHarn and Amanda for celebrating my bday in advance again with me!! (:

And and andd,
i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable :/ Cause i really didn't meant to! Sorry sorry sorry.

Laughed and laughed and laughed today. Had sore throat, flu and fever altogether. And bday's tomorrow. AWESOME RIGHTT :D

I was really happy today but no one knew i cried in Summers. Hahhaahhaa YiHarn paiseh i so ji dong! Cause i was really....... don't know how to say -.-

And the most important thing for today..

Happy five months anniversary jie!!!
14/4/2010 (:
hope you like the present! hahaha :DD

Saw Crystal, HsiaoHan and many more :D

Bday's tomorrow!!!
I'll blog bout the both celebrations, today's and sunday's.
And presents and ppl who wished me! :DD

i think that's all.
TTFN! (:

<3