Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











Argh. - Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ 9:24 PM


Fucking hate today man. My goshh.

Morning had PJ. Sejarah teacher told us to bind our folio. So yeah, went down during PJ. I finished earlier so went back first. Walking past back stage *listens to kulintang's base* , my goshh!

Afternoon session having Kulintang practise.

I was mad happy cause i miss Kulintang :'D LOVE DON'T YOU?????? So went in and kaypoh for awhile and played base for awhile. Gosh i really miss '09! ):

Got scolded bla bla bla and were told off! Aiks :/

After recess was outside the toilet. Geeeeee was effing pissed with that woman. Of all times, THAT TIME when it was the only teenie weenie chance to talk to her. Damn, was fcking pissed. I said "suan liao bye" then she straightaway walk out. Walao kns can. I know you hate me but don't you think this is TOOO over?

Then fine. Jamie and Yokey abandoned me without telling me that they're not going for librarian duty and i didn't go either :/ Hmmm. But it's okay though i wasn't really angry with them! (:

Was in sick bay with Yiling, LuoLin and Christine. I was so pekcek with something cause the marching competition clashes with Brahma of My Heart. MY GOSH. Both of them are important to me.

BUT HOWW.
Omg ):

Idk lahh, want to say i pms, but so many things that made me so pissed takkan is cause pms? I almost cried out but, i find it what's the point of crying? Things can't go back the way it is.



Hint : 5 words.

I feel i've scolded more than enough. Thanks blog. :)

Andd, happy one month to both of you.
Sorry, I bad mood not because of you, is just really just nice it's on today and i mmg don't like 28th and this is not because of you too. :/ sryy.

ttfn.