Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











90th post! - Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 8:42 PM



my future car.

Speechless bout today's life in school. Well nothing really interesting happened either :/

Training was tiring because i was tired and i forgot my fractures. Omgg my gosh. Horrible terrible vegetable! -.- Btww oreo soft cake reminds me of london choco roll. :D

Christine keep making luo lin honey and i laugh till we can't tahan. Funny betul! XD

&&.

You. Idk whether you betrayed me but somehow i have a feeling you did. Don't treat me like a fool. I've trusted you. I don't wanna do anything that will hurt any of us and i don't even think that even myself will have friendship probs!

I HATE BEING IN THE MIDDLE.

kns.
There i said it.
Wtv wtv wtv wtv! Herghhh.

There's Els tomorrow and don't wanna miss it! :D

ttfn!