Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











hols. - Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 11:11 PM


Typography Pictures, Images and Photos

"Holidays are here! It's finally here! And we get to go out everyday, sleep till late night everyday...."
*pause* not for me -.-

At first,i thought my holiday was gonna be fun or rotting at home but no..

Teachers are killing us by giving us a worksheet in every subject. And it's not 1 or 2 questions only k D: I tried to finish 1/4 of it. And yay i did ;D But i still have lots more to go!!!!

And camp i coming and going muar and and and idk everything's coming during this hols. I just know it's gonna be a super busy week.

I've been lazy to blog nowadays. IDK WHY D: No inspiration to blog either. Life isn't that nice ): but i just hope that it'll be better when everything is going back to normal self, hard.

But i hope camp is going to be fun! :D I know i'm gonna get tanned. Tanned tan tan :) And it's so hard to fine bamboo stick! Tried finding the whole cs but Xi En and I just couldn't find any :/

Don't think will be able to online the whole week :/ Unless to update something important (ngehehe) or else this will be the last post.. for the week :D Gosh i feel so emo.

&& went cs today and and and i'm sry py mei!! Didn't know it was you calling me. SUPER PAISEH D: And Xi En was kinda hyper during tution! HAHAHA. Got my hug after maths class! heh

And lastly,

CAN ANYONE ACCOMPANY TO WATCH ALICE AND WONDERLAND AFTER HOLIDAYS? YES AFTER HOLIDAYS! :D

Okay, longest post throughout whole month? Think so.

ttfn! :D