Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











FINALLY - Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 3:34 PM


I can online! WOOTZZZ. Waited for so so longg. -.-

I wanna blog bout camp but i guess there's too much to blog boutt :D It was not bad. School was so so so huge and pretty. Just don't like their toilet :/ :/ I'm beginning to miss camp now ): This might be the last camp? I hope nottt! Learnt alot of things from there :DD


us :)

&& the kem kraf we did was terrible to the maxxx ): i find wau was okay though!

It was life, back as usual after camp..

And school. Finally schooling days are here! Better than rotting at homee. Happened alot and i don't wish to say.. At least everything's over noww! Am so glad :)

Friday, which was yst. Cs with honey and mei nv. HAHAHA. Summers! Felicia Jie, Amanda, Yi Harn, otherss came. :) Saw pengyun mei and andrew! hahaha. Sot as everr.

Honeyy and Amanda, i saw liao lehh! HAHAHA.

Met pengyun mei and andrew they all at jco. Left to omega and xi en mei nv. :D Maths was hard. Can cry solving it! T-T

After not online for so long, i lost my inspiration to blog, again! T-T So yeahh, that's all.

bdayy coming soon! OHH LA LA :D :D

OHH AND,

HAPPY BELATED BDAY SINYUN!:)
22/3

TTFN!! :)