Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
At Yiling's. AGAIN. - Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 1:53 PM
Cause parents and sis fetched korean friend to the airport. Byeee! :) And so unfair sis went Universal Studio and i didn't D: u-n-f-a-i-r I didn't even get to go body world! :/
Last Thursday in tution Yiling just went hyper out of sudden! She started to scribble on my book with highlighter. Drew back at hers. Hahaha it was so fun. Kept laughing and everyone was staring. Erhemmm (Y)
Stayed her house on Fridayyy! And i didn't know there's gonna be koko the next day so it took me such a long time to ask for semi-u from ppl -.- Luckily i've got it!
Sat Zoe's car to cs last fridayy. :D With XiEn, JiaChi, Joyce, Avy, ShiawKhui and YiMin! :) Ate at ..... some Japanese restaurant with a pikachu picture outside. Hahaha so cute! Ramen was super bigg. Can't have Cool Blog after that ): .. I bought somebody's present though! ♥
Tution was okayy. It was fun last week btw! Disected a rat. Disgusting but, it was okay after that :) But i don't feel like disecting again. It's cruel.. Maths, confusing as usual.
And it was so so so tiring this morning ): and hot! I almost forgotten all the 13 parts. ):I seriously need a bigger pendrive for my brain please. Talking bout pendrive, when is he gonna give me back my pendrive? I need it! -.-
Hope that i can go out tomorrow :D Good luck to netballers btw! hahaha.
and i just realise that there's no archives in my blog! Arghh D: adding it adding it..