Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











i'm super lazy to blog - Tuesday, February 2, 2010 @ 4:31 PM


I feel like making me blog dead. -.- I feel dead nowadays and i think i am dead ._.

Sighhhh.

Last Sunday! ML ML ML :D

We sang chinese new year songs again -.- Gosh never sick of it one wei they all. ChienYin said she's gonna teach the best friend dance during bina insan. You dance alone ahh kutu :DD We'll applause for you! XD Lepak-ed after thatt :D


YiLing!<3


Ah Ru lao da! :D


"thumbprin...." *snaps*:D

youjin and ah ru!


szelynn!


-.-


YiLing mei nv! <3



Welcome to ml youjin! :D

Cs after that. Happy happy :D

Monday, tiring as usual. Today, tiring as usual.

Tution later! I'm super lazy to go. Gosh i feel dead :/ I hope Jamie and Dhanusha going wei! And and and suppose to use my sister's LG Chocolate phone but she lost the charger -.- Zoee remember to pass me yours thanks a lot! :D

shall off.

ttfn!