Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











40th post. - Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 8:18 PM



WanLing and I during Ehi-Passiko camp last year! :D

So this shall be a .. not a sad or angry post :D

Everything's , kinda okay now? I hope.

Bought palas shoes for marching alr! Finally. :D Raptai this morning! It turns out to be okay. But the second try, there was a frigging grasshopper on Colleen's back which is infront of me! Omg i freaked out and almost shouted. When we baris sedia, it jumped/hopped/flew on the grass, beside me leg. Then it jumped/hopped/flew away. HENG AH.

But i was still very scared after that. :/ YiJin and Felicia aka Mrs.Tan scared me with leaves, i screamed! D: scaryy! I HATE INSECTS. Grrrrr stupid padang for having grasshoppers. )): I hope the stadium won't have any insects or bugs or anything. I'll scream! -.- And grasshoppers are not cute lah halili!

After school, received a dedication from lijun -.- hahaha thanks anyways! Felicia Chan don't ejek me! Bluekk.

Not going into class tomorrow! Woots but it's gonna be super tiringg. D: Before recess, pb duty. After recess, qm duty. After school. training and bm tution at night! CAN DIEEE. -.- Oh well, at least it's better than staying in class tomorrow. :P

I need to study! D:

I shall do puan zaharah's hw before she screams tomorrow.
&& Halili cut her hair!! hahahah.

ttfn!