Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











the very first post of 2010. - Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 11:57 PM


01/01/2010 :)

Hello. As it's the new year, I shall make some resolutions.

1. Study hard
2. Stay happy always
3. Don't hate anyone
4. Dont' make anyone hate me (-.-)
5. Don't online too much (this is hard)
6. Try to blog just once a week (super hardddd)
7. ......
8. ......
9. ......

Ok maybe it's not working . I have seriously no idea what resolutions should i have. I have no goal in life. I need a life people. Omgg. Maybe i'm thinking too much. Am I? Gosh i'm super annoying. -.-

I SHALL STAY IN A HAPPY NEW YEAR MOOD.
HAPPY :D:D:D

And, new year, new start. Right? And i know things are gonna be better this year. Or else i might just collapse . Or i don't know. I must stay in happy mood always and never let anything to go against me and make me emotional again. Yes , again.

As it's the pmr year, i shall study hard and get good results. As i think i haven't been working hard since form one and i kinda regret it. So i shall not waste my time doing silly stuffs and study hard. I can enjoy as much as i can after pmr! :DD

I think i just found my resolutions.

Now, thanking post. :)

First, family. Sometimes i might have problems with my family, but i still love them most :)

And my friends! I love you all so much. Always make me laugh when i'm not in the mood to talk. Cheer me up whenever i'm sad. (:

Mae love! Hahaha :DD Thanks for everything. Whenever i have a problem, i'll tell you. And you never complain me being, noisy. hahahaha ;D And we both love JJ Lin and Mr Bump and Nigahiga! XD XD Love you lotss!

Jie! :DD You're always trying to cheer me up when i'm sad. Giving me advises all the time and don't let me go the wrong way. And always kena I mess your hair XD And the similarity we have is, same surname -.- hahaha! Hearts always!

And you, although it's kinda weird saying this but thanks for being with me always when i need you. And i am sorry for what i've done if i've did anything wrong. Hope we will be better in this year. Love you lots.

ML group! ChienYin, Maggie, Yiling, Nicholas, Leon, Gerard, Qiqi, YiFang, Shyn Ru, Eunice, Wan Yee, Wan Fang and alot more. :D hahaha. ML Banana group! Awesome as always :) We're always the super high one. And everybody is so close to each other. Love you all lots!

Lastly, school friends! Alot to name. From A-Z ;D alot alot alot! I really wish i can list out all your names but i'm scared i might leave out some D: All of you! Plus Terry. Hahaha XD We all are always so cooperative with everything. Love you all lots

And and and SinYun, Yuman, PengYun, Andrew and lots lots more. (:

I think this should be enough. Right?

I'm suppose to blog bout the wedding but i'm blogging bout new year. Haha oh well. Next post? I think so.

Well, i shall start a new beginning from now on. Right on! :D

ttfn :)