The last few days of first week of school. - Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 3:33 PM
Hello People!
I'm currently waiting for YiLing and YiFang to come back from tution. Yes i'm in their house again. I'm always in YiLing's house is cause of transport problems! Hahaha. I feel so bad for staying her house but i'm used to it -.- Wth am i talking about?
Anyways,
Thursday, 7/01/10.
It rained during recess so no training! Hahahaha. We don't have to run on that day. I forgot whether it's before or after recess was moral. But, I'm in the same class as 3C during moral! OMg damn happy can :DD
After school, had to stay back. But didn't really did anything though. We were trying to errr.. get closer to each other? But failed. In a way. hahaha. But it was funny when they keep making jokes. hahaha XD
After planning for the board, went home.
I skipped tution! Not on purpose okay ;D
Friday, 8/01/10
Sis going to study in kl. Good luck! I didn't even say bye to her. hahaha.
After school, took a lot of time registering names on the clubs i want. And i'm so so so sorry to Felicia and Amanda for waiting! HAHAHA. But you all waited for nothing -.-
Cs then Pelangi then tution after that.
Hahaha my science tution teacher is awesome. Stayed at yiling's house after that! (And that explains why i'm here blogging -.-)
Saturday, 9/01/10
Koko day. Was ALMOST late for it! XD Marched the whole morning. I'm gonna get tanned soon. woop woop~ And the form ones were so so so tiny! OMG.
Saw jie marching! So so so funny can XD Natalie bully me lah! Grr.
Waited for YiFang after koko. Hope she gets Convent!
&& bye Jeffeny! Hope you'll enjoy your new school :)
And now, i shall end this post. And wait for the time to reach 4.30.
ttfn!
|