Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D
17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved.











ignore my previous post. :) - Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @ 8:20 PM


Still, things are not getting better for me but, i'll cheer up! Yuman i'm not emo alr lah. HAHAHA :D And sorry i don't think i can go for movie with you this saturday! PAISEH PAISEH HAHAHHA :) Go yum-cha after your omega with your limo!
-.- i guess nobody understands that. hahaha.

Having fever, flu, cough, headache all at once. But i'm still going school zzzz. I don't think i can frigging go for that pb camp! Why i can't go for almost... all the camp????? T-T Still in process of pleading~ Can i tell them like, later? :/ :/ :/

Mission accomplished Nevell ! Finally get to call Felicia babi! HAHAHA.

Nev and I : HI BABI!
Felicia : OOOIIIIIIII!
Nev and I : HAHAHAHA


-.-

And i guess some of might alr know..

I'm might be moving to muar! :/ I hope it won't be this year though...

Idk why, my birthday is like, still so far away but i'm alr wondering bout it. HAHAHA ;D

i shall study~~

ttfn! :D