Happy happy cause my sis left my dad's camera here so i can use it! Weeee finally. Aiyaaa, at least it's a normal camera. I didn't ask for dslr. I'm happy that i've got a normal camera as my phone's camera not working! (@#$%@#$%@#$%@!#)
There will be no koko for the whole week! Followed Yiling home. AGAIN!!! There'll be lots of again -.- Her house seriously like my second home alr, hahahaha ;D Took a nap there. The very first time i get to sleep in the afternoon this year! haha. Damn nice. But still so sleepy after that :/
Went home idk what time!! Tomorrow gonna be super sien :/ Gonna write letters tomorrow -.- hahaha cool can. I wanna change my blogskin! But i'm lazy so i'll just leave it the way it is -.- When i really really feel like changing then i shall re-consider :D
Blogger's photo uploader thing is awesomely slow so i shall not waste my time waiting for it to load.