Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Friday! - Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
I'm seriously lazy to blog. Hahaha. I feel like nobody reads my blog anymore -.- But i'm blogging for my own satisfication. Muahaha :D
And this shall be random.
And thanks Mae love for making me a cupcake!!!!! <3 And you drew a banana on it! hahahah so cute. :D I took a picture of the cupcake before i ate it but it's not that clear so i took this picture :D And the cupcake was awesome!!!!! WOOTS~
CUTE RIGHTT???
Hahahahaha. Finally i get to talk to Mae today. Bought green tea (!!!!!!!!) and kit kat was my lunch :D It was filling! Then i have to leave after that. And my throat was worse after that -.- Maths, there was one girl sitting the row beside me is frigging annoying!
Oh! And happy birthday andrew aka felicia c's lao gong! :D