Hi, this is Edlyn Heng's blog. :D 17, 1504' Nigahiga is loved. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
hello peoples. - Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 5:30 PM
Ninja! HAHAHAHHA quite okay right?? Kind of like ninja. ;D Tried my best to find the clothes in pet society and this is the most suitable one! Cute rightt? :DDD
My phone. -.- K lah, maybe NOT that nice. Mine has scratches all over. I need a new phone so badly. :/
Most probably going Muar tomorrow! Hope will have fun lah. I'm so so so bored at home. D: Too bad my phone can't online sia. I need a WiFi phone. T-T But i know it will never happen for a long long time. ._. i shall beg. hahaha. :DD
And i love my new blogskin. Don't slap me for changing cause that post that i mention that if i change, slap me is not counted anymore! MUAHAHA.
&& leshan! i forgot to ask madam lee is on saturday two thirty right? :DD